How to commission me:
- Contact me with the Commission Form filled out.
- After you receive an okay from me, I will send you an initial sketch of the work for you to review. If you like how it's going, you can send me the payment. I normally accept payment only after the initial sketch.
- After confirming that I've receive the payment, I will get started on the image!
You must PROVIDE adequate reference of the character portrayed
- I will accept any reference as long as I can see the whole character (or the parts of the character that will be visible in the drawing) and get the colors/markings correct. Providing multiple reference images of your character is 100% fine!
- Flat color reference sheets are preferred, since shaded reference sheets/images makes it harder to see the markings properly and decipher color. Shaded reference sheets aren't forbidden, but if you can provide me with something unshaded that would be much appreciated.
- If you fail to comply and the image ends up incorrect because of it, do not blame me. However, if I've made a mistake despite you providing a clear reference feel free to tell me and I will correct it!
- If you do not have a visual reference for your character yet, please describe them in as much detail as possible. If I'm unsure about anything I will ask, but giving as much information as possible upfront always helps.
I expect you to be able to provide upfront payment after I've finished the initial sketch and you've okay-ed it.
- PayPal in Euros/GBP only (I do accept gifted games/in-game currencies for games I play as an alternative payment method, as long as the value of it adds up to the price of the commission(s)).
- I will, at most, hold off for 48 hours. If I have not received payment by then I will put your commission on hold, or drop it if I hear nothing from you for an extended period of time. If something urgent came up that prevented you from paying within 48 hours, please let me know!
- If you will not be able to pay upfront or are unsure, I advise you to wait until you are sure you can.
- I will not provide a full refund if the image has gone too far beyond the sketch, and any image that is 75% complete or more will not be refunded at all. Sorry if this inconveniences you.
The speed at which your commission will be finished may vary from a week to a few months.
- While I do try to get commissions done as fast as possible, I do not want to rush them. Therefore, please do not set up a deadline or set time frame, and if you must get it done before a certain date, please place your order in good time ahead of said date (at the very least 2-3 weeks).
- Like I said before, I will only provide a full refund if the image has not been started/is still in the sketching phase. If it has been lined, I will only provide a partial refund, and if the image is 75% done or more, I will not provide any sort of compensation.
- If you want work in progress shots, you may ask for them at any time. I tend to work in sporadic bursts, so if nothing worth mentioning has happened, I'll let you know.
please ask me if you want to repost my art work.
- I'll usually say yes, but I want to know before you do. You may only repost the watermarked version, preferably with a link back to any of my social media. I will provide you with the watermarked version, if you want to repost anywhere.
If any of the above requirements are not fulfilled, I will deny or drop the commission, and in extreme cases blacklist you, preventing you from ordering any commissions from me in the future.
What I will draw:
What I'll maybe draw:
What I will not draw:
If you are unsure about anything just ask!!
Disclaimers/important to note
- I have the right to deny your commission for any reason.
- Any changes you want made after you've approved of the sketch and I've gotten started may be either out-right denied or require a samll fee. This of course doesn't go for mistakes on my part.
- I own the rights to the image and you may not resell/profit or redistribute it in any way if not agreed otherwise. You fully understand and accept this when you commission me.